RF Elements Assymetrical Horn HG3-CC-A30
RF Elements Assymetrical Horn HG3-CC-A30 have naturally suppressed side lobes because of their optimized design: they focus energy into a single main beam. Absence of side lobes enables excellent noise immunity of a network when using Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas.
Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas have balanced Horizontal and Vertical beam patterns. Balanced H+V beams are very difficult to achieve for antenna with asymmetrical beam shape and this is the area where all competitive products on the market fail. Balanced H+V beams are critical feature for stable link performance when switching channels.
- Frequency Range: 5180 – 6000 MHz
- Gain: 20.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 30° / V 30°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 20° / V 20°
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 25° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 36 – 80 mm
Check out the list of RF Elements