TP-Link TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless Router
This TP-Link TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless Router lets you share a wired or wireless 3G / 4G mobile broadband connection. Simply connect a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router and a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, allowing multiple devices to access the Internet. The router gives you 4G speeds and is backwards compatible with 3G modems. Benefit from Wireless 802.11n speeds of up to 300Mbps. The router operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz.
Share the freedom of 3G/4G! The TP-Link TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless Router allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection with family and friends via wired or wireless connections. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly. -Compatible with selected LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems (NOT included), tested in the field -3G/4G and WAN connection.
TP-LINK’s TL-MR3420 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router allows you to quickly set up a 300Mbps wireless network on-the go and share a 3G/3.75G mobile connection. By connecting a UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB card to the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established allowing users to share an Internet connection anywhere 3G/3.75G coverage is available. So whether you’re on the train, camping, or at a construction site, you’ll have a reliable wireless connection to accommodate your networking needs.
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an “Always-online” Internet connection
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Check out the list of Routers