Ubiquiti Omni 5.45-5.85 GHz 10dBi Antenna
Ubiquiti Omni 5.45-5.85 GHz 10dBi Antenna AMO-5G10 is a carrier-class omnidirectional antenna with 2×2 MIMO, operating between 5.45 and 5.85GHz with a 10dBi gain. Works well with Rocket M5 radios.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools–you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
• Frequency Range: 5.45 – 5.85 GHz*
• Gain: 10 dBi
• Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg
• Max VSWR: 1.6:1
• Downtilt: 4 deg
• Dimensions** (l x w x h): 158 x 98 x 579 mm
• Weight**: 0.68 kg
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Wind Loading: 8 lb @ 100 mph
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.
Check out the list of Antennas