Ubiquiti Security Gateway Pro USG-PRO-4
The Ubiquiti Security Gateway Pro USG-PRO-4 is an enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet and two combination SFP/RJ45 ports. It combines reliable security features with high-performance routing technology in a cost-effective unit.
The USG-PRO-4 is rack-mountable with fiber connectivity options and a dual-core, 1 GHz processor for maximum hardware‑accelerated performance.
Ubiquiti Security Gateway Pro USG-PRO-4 Features
- Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- Integrates with UniFi Controller Software
- (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Gigabit ports & (2) SFP combo ports
- Dual-core 1GHz processor
- Rackmountable form factor with fiber connectivity options
The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Pro offers two optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
Powerful Firewall Performance
The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Pro offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support
The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Pro can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Dimensions 484 x 44 x 164 mm (19.06 x 1.73 x 6.46″)
- Weight 2.3 kg (5.07 lb)
- Max. Power Consumption 40W
- Power Supply Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2.5A)
- Power Input 110 – 240VAC
- LEDs Status and Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interface (1) RJ45 Serial Port (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance 1,000,000 pps 1 Gbps per Port Line Rate
- Processor Dual-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- Memory 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Flash Memory Support 4 GB
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Rackmount Yes
- Operating Temperature -10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 90% Noncondensing
Check out the list of Routers